Dank Prison - How to Make a Private Mine

Moderator: Helper

Dank420Girl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dank Prison - How to Make a Private Mine

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:49 am

Private Mine Creation Info

To access Private Mines requires UltraDank Donator Rank or higher! You can only make Private Mines in Square or Rectangle Shapes and you cannot surround some else's PrivateMine.

To create a Private Mine for the very first time you will need to run `/warp PrivateMines` to teleport to the Private Mines world. Then you will need fly around and find an empty unclaimed plot and run `/p claim` while being inside of plot you want to claim or use `/p a` to automatically find and claim a plot. Once you have claimed a plot you will need to stand inside of your new claimed plot and run `/spm` to setup your Private Mine.

To fix a Private Mine after a Name Change You will first off need to use `/p h <number>` to find your Private Mine (Replace <number> with plot number). If you have not claimed any plots in the Normal Plot world then you can simply use `/p h` and it will take you to the First Plot. Once you have found your Private Mine simply enter your Private Mine and rerun `/spm` and then you will need to DM DankGirl on discord telling me your Previous Username and your New Current One, so that I can delete your old region that is still in your name so you can enter your region. THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE PRIVATE MINES FOR A NAME CHANGE.

To reclaim a Private Mine you will first off need to use `/p h <number>` to find your Private Mine (Replace <number> with plot number). If you have not claimed any plots in the Normal Plot world then you can simply use `/p h` and it will take you to the First Plot. Once you have found your plot simply enter your plot and rerun `/spm`

PrivateMines Commands
  • /warp PrivateMines
  • /p h <number> (Replace <number> with plot number)
  • /spm
  • /home
PrivateMines FAQ

Why can't I enter the region of my PrivateMine?
If you didn't name change, then most likely someone else's old region from them not properly doing Name Change request is still there and needs to be deleted. You can DM DankGirl on discord to get it fixed, there is no reason to delete PrivateMines and go to a different area.

If I buy Extra PrivateMines from store how do I get them?
Currently you need to DM DankGirl on discord. Once you have access to be able to claim extra mines you simple need to claim a plot next to your current one and rerun `/spm` to expand PrivateMine.

Why am I able to break some blocks in road?
That's because you haven't rerun `/spm` to update your region. To Fix Roads simply claim 2 plots next to each other where road is damaged to combine the plots and then you can use `/p delete` to delete plots and regenerate a new road.

Can I make L Shaped Mine?
No. You can only make Square and Rectangle PrivateMines.

Return to “Dank Prison Help”