Moderator: Helper

BloodyScotsman

BloodyScotsman Ban Appeal

Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Your IGN: BloodyScotsman
Reason you have been banned: IRL Trade
Length of your ban: 90 Days
What rule you broke: Rule 8
Why do you think you should be unbanned: First off I would like to apologize. I feel like as someone that is here to actually play the server and be engaged with the community that it shouldn't be 90 days. I understand that I made a mistake and I am willing to pay the consequences for my actions but I'm afraid if I have to wait 90 days that I might have lost interest in the server by the time I am unbanned. I also have made decisions to sacrifice certain things IRL to be able to spend quite a lot of money on this server because I love it (especially with all of this free time due to covid19) and enjoy supporting Dank and the community, and to have it all taken away would be terrible. I'm not trying to give you a sob story, you guys probably don't care about how I got the money to spend, but I would be willing to do almost anything to reconcile for breaking a rule. If it's any consolation, if there's any reduction that can be given and replaced by mute or other restrictions I would take them, as long as I could play on the server again.
Again, not trying to give a sob story, i was just very excited to spend all of this free time playing the server and I got a little carried away this one time. It wouldn't happen again and that's a promise.

Return to “Appeal a Ban”