MyNameIsPanda's C-Helper Application

Moderator: Helper

MyNameIsPanda

MyNameIsPanda's C-Helper Application

Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:34 pm

Your IGN: MyNameIsPanda
Your current age: 17
Discord username (Include numbers): MyNameIsPanda#1337
Location and Timezone: Colwood B.C, Canada. Pacific Standard Time Zone or UTC-07:00
Do you meet the requirements: Yes
===============================
Your current playtime on the server: 16d 17h
Have you ever been warned/banned: No
If so, for what reason: N/A
Why do you want this position: Well I joined dank after searching for a new server for a while and was greeted with hello's and starter tips instantly. Dank has been exactly the server I was searching for, a very friendly community and a very Melo atmosphere. This is hard to come across nowadays in servers as there is a lot more toxicity floating around nowadays. The main reason I wanna be staff is I feel like a lot of the time I am on there is only one staff member online or they're auto mining or none at all. I feel like I have a very good knowledge of the rules and extensive knowledge of the server and how it runs, along with this I always am trying to help out in the server whenever someone asks a question unless I am otherwise occupied or don't know I will answer even if I may be corrected by someone afterwards I am still trying to help. I am also very active playing at least 3-5 hours a day as much as I can and checking discord all the time. I also have a very extensive moderation history and understanding of how to Moderate servers of any range of players and discord and forums. I feel like I have made a pretty good name for myself on the server and want to just go the extra mile with helping the server out and I feel like I would make a good addition and bring something new to the moderation team on Dank.

What are your strengths: I would say my biggest strength is my attitude and approach I take towards certain situation and how I defuse the problems. I take a very Melo approach to situations and try and get all the information I can as quickly as I can and I keep everyone involved very calm whether that be make a joke or just reassuring them everything is fine, my strategy is almost always successful and gets the results I am looking for. Along with this I have a photographic memory and a very long term memory so I don't ever forget anything it stays stored in my brain so an example of this would be me not having to even look to see if it is someone's second offense for some kind of ban If I saw the first one take place. I am also a very attentive person and very quick to respond to anything I never lose my focus on the task at hand and always give 110% until it is finished, I also keep a tight schedule and I am very good and sticking too it I am a very OCD person and things have to be done a certain way in my brain or else It doesn't work for me. I am also very intellectual for my age, having always kept up very good grades in courses in school and overall very street smart as well I can hit harder with my words then a lot of people can punch me and I can stop things before they start.
What are your weaknesses: This may be a surprise but I have suffered with high to near depression for 4 years now and it has giving me a lot of self doubt problems, I am very two faced my Mother says it all the time I have this happy go lucky side where it is almost like I can do anything, then I have a very shutdown side where I just put myself down and can't do anything nor do I want to do anything. I am also not good at coding at all I struggle with it a lot but I have been taking courses to improve but I continue to fail. And probably my biggest weakness is my Kindness, some people may see it as a strength but for me it's normally a weakness and a huge one at that. People tend to take advantage of me a lot because I am too kind, mainly because I can't be mean it's not in my nature ever since my father left me after unspeakable things happened I can't allow myself to be untruthful or unkind or attack anyone, and because of this I get taken advantage of, and I almost never figure it out unless I am told I am and it does hurt but I have to live with it cause everyone has a weakness and that's my big one.
===============================
If accepted as a ChatHelper, you will follow all rules that have been established for all server staff. As a ChatHelper, you will be expected show activity on the server. We expect you to fulfill your duty in helping and informing our players in any server related issues or concerns. In due time, if improvement and dedication is seen on your behalf, a promotion might be in order for your rank-up on the server. If you are found abusing, hacking or have a certain amount of strikes on your record, you will be demoted from ChatHelper. Depending on severity of abuse it can result in a Temp or Permanent Ban. Do you agree?: Yes I agree wholeheartedly.
Panda <3

Return to “Apply for Staff”