ThelegacyXd AKA legacyXD

Moderator: Helper

thelegacyXD

ThelegacyXd AKA legacyXD

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 am

ThelegacyXD (LegacyXD)

I have been playing on DankPrison for about a week now and have been loving every second of it. I dont know where to start its lag free server for minecraft is awesome. I am a 21 year old canadian armed forces infantryman. I work most days and on my time off or off hours i game VIA pc gaming, ive been pc gaming for many years now and i love it Ive had minecraft since the first month it came out but my old acount got hacked and was forced to buy a new acount recently

I played the OG prison servers back when minecraft first started them and thought HEY lets come back and play some sick prison mining servers and burn time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games
Arma 3
Arma 2
Counter Strike G.O (Global elite)
Counter Strike Source (I Play Way Too Much)
Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (SHITTY VERSION OF DIABLO)
Minecraft
Skyrim Elder Scrolls
ETC.. A bunch of others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adding on to the fact on games I play sports. I currently do Track And Field in the spring season and am a experience sailer. I've been sailing for about 4 years now and have loved it.. I've done many other things like diving, soccer, football, running club, and snowball fights. ****
I currently play at night because i have work during the day. Ive been building pc and coding for different games for years, mainly scripts and web design and basic animation and graphic design

I am a admin for a top 50 arma 3 server (doubletapgamer) for the last 2 years
I run one of the top 5 tf2/csgo/cs 1.6 server community (UGC gaming) for the last 3 years
i run am in control of over 50+admin and staff below me and love every moment of it

-------------------
PC specs
Case: NZXT Full Tower
Power Supply: Corsair 850
Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Pro4
CPU: Intel i7 9700k 4.8ghz
Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
Storage: Samsung 480GB SSD
Storage: 970 Evo Pro plus 500 GB
NVIDIA Asus ROG Strix 1080ti OC 11GB
Digital Vibrance: 100%

Runs minecraft pretty good 800fps+ LOL OVERKILL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that basically all you can know about me i hope to someday be part of this community to a larger extent but till then great job on the community and ill see all of you around.

steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/LegacyIsBorn

Return to “Introduce Yourself”