It's Fluffy!

Moderator: Helper

TooFluffy

It's Fluffy!

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Hey guys,

My username is TooFluffy but my nickname, and preferred name, is Fluffy. I am fairly new to the server, I have played for about a week now and I absolutely love it! I have already purchased the "Legendary" rank from the Donation Store because I believe this server has potential.

My favourite thing in Minecraft is the potential and freedom to create anything you want. You can create complex redstone designs and structures that are nearly impossible in the real world with a little bit of creativity and drive. I like pushing the limits on what I can do whether it be with command blocks, redstone, regular buildings etc..

You will probably tell once you see my in game that my favourite colour is orange. My nickname is orange, along with the colour of my glow. I do not really have an origin in which this came about, it has always just been like this.

I would say my sense of humor is what sets me apart from everyone else, I find almost anything funny. You will always find me in a good mood and laughing because that's just the type of person I am. I would say I am pretty outgoing as well, I like to socialize with people and I always like a good conversation.

My favourite quote would have to be from Muhammad Ali. He said "Don't count the days, make the days count.", this quote really stuck out to me because he was a black man living in an age where they were not completely accepted into the community and still managed to become famous. That really inspires me to be the best I can be in a society where they do accept everyone, myself included.

What's the best thing about Switzerland?

I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.

I am going to end it on that note, hopefully you guys took the time to read a little bit about me. I didn't fill out the whole application because I didn't feel I could completely answer all of the questions but I hope you have a nice day and I will see you on the server!
Dank420Girl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It's Fluffy!

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:48 pm

Welcome, Hope you enjoy Dank Prison. Have Dank Day.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”