A Introduction about us!

Moderator: Helper

EPDGamers

A Introduction about us!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:52 am

Okay, I figured I'd make this so everyone knows who we are, I don't know how to get to this servers discord or if there is even one, but this will do fine.

I'm a 34yo father with two wonderful children, I have an 11yo daughter and a 10yo son that play on the server! We live in the USA, State of Maine so EST.

My daughter's IGN is (EPDGirlyGamer), and my son's IGN is (EPDGamers). They don't like people who are toxic at all since I don't even allow them to swear at all in real life and be disrespectful. Most of the time when they are playing I monitor them (and others to see how they are acting.) My kids really enjoy the server atm and they don't really play prison servers hardly at all, mostly we play Skyblock servers (Yes I play with them at times on the Skyblock servers) but they do"LOVE" the custom plugins here. I hope everyone has a great time playing here and I hope to talk to others here in the future and have some nice discussion about many topics! TC, for now, peeps an see you around!

See us around say hi, we are a very friendly family who enjoys helping everyone out! I enjoy helping however I can to make a server to be a great community for all ages since my children are young and I don't think any server should be toxic! Last note for why I came up with EPD in our IGNs is since E - Emily (Daughter's name) P - Philip (Son's name) D - Dad, yet my son is named after me. Saying their names now since most people know that already and it's nothing too personal!

P.S Last note to the owner Much respect for the great server. And My daughter was asking the other day if your profile picture is really you?

Thank you
Sincerely,
Philip

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/pjchapman25
@pjchapman25 (25 was my HS Football #)
Last edited by EPDGamers on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dank420Girl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Introduction about us!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi, and welcome. I'm glad your son and daughter enjoy the server. We do have a great staff team that works hard to to keep toxicity non existent or minimal at best.
Yes, my profile picture is me.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any staff.
EPDGamers

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 pm

Thank you for the welcome, I'll get at you tomorrow since I do have something to ask to make sure my kids are safe here. It's late now so I'll talk later, kids will be up in 5hrs or so before school tomorrow. Well have a good night and thank you again!
EPDGamers

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 am

Don't have an 11yo daughter anymore :-P since as of today she now is 12 years old!!! ERR one more year she will be a teen!!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”