Intoduction from AmazingDan

Moderator: Helper

AmazingDan

Intoduction from AmazingDan

Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:35 am

Hello there Dank people,

My name is Daniel and I am 17 years old. I am from Latvia but I do live in Uk at the moment. I've been living in UK ( United Kingdom ) for past three years ( nearly 4 ) and I really enjoy it there. Currently I am studying engineering course at college for a second year and also I am working in KFC restaurant for part-time.

I've been playing minecraft for a while. Like 4years or so. When I just started to play minecraft, I enjoyed playing factions with my friends and meeting more friends. But after a while I got bored of factions and stopped playing it. After I bought a premium account my new world of minecraft just started. I discovered prison servers and really enjoyed them! Since then I am still playing prison =D

Also I enjoy playing games on computer like - CS,Fortnite, H1z1, League of Legends and Rainbow Six Siege.
I like to watch comedies and fantasy movies.
Ooof, I used to listen to dubstep when I was smaller, Idk how I was listening to that before =D Now I like to listen to trap music, pop music and party music :)

Also I enjoy doing sports like football and basketball. I am kinda shy in person with new people but online obviously no one is shy =D . I am very friendly and positive person also funny.? =D

This was kinda short Introduction of myself, hope you guys enjoyed reading this and -
GL & HF

Looking forward to see you all.

-AmazingDan
Dank420Girl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intoduction from AmazingDan

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:46 pm

Welcome, Hope you enjoy Dank Prison. Have Dank Day.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”