~Trading for the Simple Minded~

Moderator: Helper

Enclave_Queen

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Sup nerds!

As someone who has completed a number of trades without being banned (yet), I thought I would try to simplify the trading process for those who are daunted by the guidelines and pricing of trades on Dank Prison.

Without further ado, here is Enclave_Queen's:

General Rules
  • In order to trade, you must be at least M1 rank. Sorry to all prestiges, but I promise you this is a reasonable rule.
  • Pricing with the new price list is exact, do not deviate or negotiate prices or you will get in trouble.
  • That's about it! Once you become familiar with the price list and how it works, you'll be able to trade with confidence
Now, lets take a look at the list itself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Holy shit, I know

Don't freak out! You don't have to be a master of spreadsheets or math to work with this.

Notation and what the prices mean
  • E+9 = 1B
  • E+10 = 10B
  • E+11 = 100B
  • E+12 = 1T
  • E+13 = 10T
  • E+14 = 100T
  • E+15 = 1Q
and so on and so on

These are the most common numbers you will be using to interpret the price list.

Let's try an example!

Let's say you just reached M1, gg! You are so hyped to trade for some valuable items.
You decide you need an ultraOG pickaxe to boost your mining capabilities, awesome! But how much does that cost?
As an M1 player, you would find your column on the price list, which is column B

Then, you will find the row that corresponds with the item you are trading.

Here we can see that an UOG pickaxe is worth 6E+13, which we now know is 60T. Perfect! You /withdraw 60 trillion and are ready to /trade for the pickaxe.

Now that you know the basics of trading, you can work into some more complicated trades.

Trading Items for Items

You can also trade items instead of just money. You simply compare the values of the items and ensure that they are equal. This seems complicated, but we will do an example.

You've traded for your UOG pick, and you even grinded yourself up to M12! GG! This time around, you are looking to trade for a crateopener pet. However, you don't have enough money to complete the trade. You decide to trade some of your spare armor to make up the difference.

In this bracket, crateopener pet costs 86.4T. Oof! Thank god you have an extra set of UOG armor. Your UOG armor set is worth 69.1T, so you will have to pay the remaining balance. To figure out what your final trade looks like, you will subtract the difference and then /withdraw that amount to include in the trade.

86.4T - 69.1T = 17.3T

So your final trade will look like this:

Full set of UOG armor + 17.3T bank note ========= crateopener pet

It is very important that you remember to use money to balance out the trade! If you forgot the 17.3T bank note, you would face punishment

Common Questions
  • Who can I trade with?
You can trade with anybody who is within 5 Master ranks of you. If you are trading with someone and you are in separate brackets. (i.e. M2 and M6), use the lower bracket. (M1-M4)
  • What if the item I want to trade is not on the price list?
If the item you wish to trade is not currently on the list, you cannot trade that item at this time. Staff members price the items to keep the game fair, and new items will take a while to be properly priced and added to the list.

Thanks for reading! You are now a trade expert! If you have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or in-game. -Enclave_Queen

Return to “General”